Thank you for expressing interest in the MP-1S - Microperimiter
The MP-1S is a fundus tracking perimeter that provides true residual sensitivity data as well as wells as quantitative analysis of fixation location and stability. Our Microperimeter biofeedback equipment is specifically designed to treat patients with low vision.
- Finds the position, shape, and size of even the smallest scotomas
- Includes a differential mapping function and provides exact exam replication for changes in retinal sensitivity over time or clinical trial – programmable parameter allow the user to specify stimulus intensity, location, size, color, and duration.
- Offers the ability to create perimetery patterns customized to the needs of your practice
- Perimetery and fixation data are automatically plotted over a color fundus photo
- Biofeedback system for fixation therapy in low vision patients
Fill out the form below
A NIDEK Product Specialist will contact you soon